We offer FREE 2-5 day shipping (LTL Freight and Residential) for all of our attachments. Products will ship out in 1-3 business days and tracking information will be provided.
30-DAY NO HASSLE REFUNDS AND RETURNS
If there's an issue with your product, we make refunds and returns quick and easy. To contact us, email email@example.com.
More info on refunds and returns here
|TORQUE (FT-LBS @ 3000 PSI)
|MAX TORQUE (FT-LBS @ 3500 PSI)
|RECOMMENDED FLOW (GPM)
|MAX PRESSURE (DO NOT EXCEED)
|3500 PSI @ 27 GPM
|MAX FLOW (DO NOT EXCEED)
|53 GPM @ 1800 PSI
|MAX HORSE POWER
|PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
|STANDARD OUTPUT SHAFT
|A6 / RC6
|A6 / RC6
|A6 / RC6
|MAX DRILLING DIAMETER
(CLAY / SHALE)*
|MAX DRILLING DIAMETER (EARTH)*
|OVERALL LENGTH (IN)
Digga 5DDT 2 Speed High Flow Auger Drive Unit
Fitted with Digga-designed Eaton bell motors with an integrated pressure relief valve and input housing, the innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximize drilling depth without extensions.
Over 30 years of design and development have perfected this drive unit, enabling maximum performance in a sleek, ergonomic profile.
- Digga-designed Eaton motor eliminates the need for bulky valve blocks while reducing many potential leak points
- 2-piece shaft design ensures maximum side load ratings without increasing load on bearings
- Integrated PRV (Pressure Relief Valve) to prevent damage to internal motor on kickback
- Compatible with vehicles that put out 10-36 GPM of hydraulic flow at up to 3500 PSI
- 2.5" Hex Output Shaft matches industry-standard Auger Bits
- Compact, high-torque Digga-manufactured gearbox generates a whopping 4,745 ft-lbs of Torque
- Minimize Fuel Consumption. Host machines can be run at a lower RPM on certain drilling jobs to save fuel.
- Drill More Efficiently. 2-Speed Drives allow you to match your torque profile to the perfect profile for your host machine.
Also included with this purchase:
- Digga 5DDT 2 Speed High Flow Auger Drive Unit Operating Manual
- 10' Powerlead with 2-Pin Connector
- Digga 5-Year Gearbox Warranty
- Digga 3-Year Motor Warranty
- Digga 12-Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Attachments King Vehicle Compatibility Guarantee
- BONUS! 30-Day Dedicated 1-on-1 Support for Attachment Install & Use from an Attachments King Expert
Auger Bit Sold Separately
Hoses Sold Separately
Mount & Linkage Sold Separately
2-Speed Controller Kit Sold Separately
If you would like to put together a full Auger Package including a Mount, Hoses, and Auger Bit... give us a call at (302) 732-2804 and we'd be happy to configure one for your machine!
Yes! We confirm all machine-attachment compatibility before processing any orders, and will reach out to you directly to get any information we need in order to do so.
If you would like to confirm compatibility before placing an order, reach out to our team here and we'll be happy to confirm fitment. You can also call us at (302) 732-2804
All of the Digga attachments we sell are designed and manufactured in Dyersville, IA, USA.
For items that require LTL Freight: We offer 3-5 day Shipping through an assortment of leading LTL Freight Carriers. If you require a Lift Gate or would prefer we ship to a commercial terminal, let us know and we'll be happy to accommodate you!
For items that can be shipped residential: We offer 3-7 day shipping through USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
For products built-to-order:
We offer refunds and cancellations up until the point that manufacturing has begun on your order. Past that point, your order is no longer refundable.
For all other products:
We offer refunds and returns within 30 days of order delivery for unused equipment.
Learn more about our return and refund policies here.
Attachments King sells all products with a manufacturer warranty unless otherwise specified.
The directory of manufacturer warranties for our products can be found here
The Future of Drilling Is Here!
Attachments King is proud to partner with Digga and bring their cutting-edge technology to operators nationwide.
For over 40 years, Digga has been working with operators to improve and refine their implements. Today, they provide access to the most advanced equipment in the industry.
View our Digga Collection
Speak With One Of Our Experts Today
Our attachment Experts are available and ready to help.
If you have any questions about our products, compatibility, or lead times, we welcome you to reach out to us through the form below.
We're here and happy to help -- it's what we do!